You shall not commit adultery
1. You are different than all other creatures in that God created you in His image. Genesis 1:3, 9, 14-15, 24, 26-28; 2:7, 18-23, 24-25
2. God created you with a sexual capacity to experience the fidelity and intimacy of the triune God in marriage.
3. Adultery breaks your covenant with God and your spouse. Proverbs 2:17; Malachi 2:13-14
4. The Bible refers to adultery as a great sin punishable by death in the Old Testament. Genesis 39:9, 20:9; Deuteronomy 22:22
5. Adultery is a sin of the heart that requires drastic action. Matthew 5:17-20, 27-30